Read Steven’s groundbreaking book, Legal Project Management: Control Costs, Meet Schedules, Manage Risk, and Maintain Sanity. Learn how to take control of your work day with The Off Switch: Discovering Your Work-Work Balance. Buy them today from DayPack Books or from Amazon.
In Print, Available On Line1
- Dig(ital) Gold (mining your firm’s data — the easy way! — for a better bottom line): Law Technology News, September 2010.
- Disaster Recovery: Anticipating Death (script your plans before the grim reaper knocks): Law Technology News, September 2009.
- The Ten Laws of Legal IT (how attorneys and IT can better understand each other): Law Technology News, August 2009.
- The ABCs of KM (overview of both formal and informal knowledge management solutions, with a focus on practical value): ILTA White Paper lead article, June 2009.
- The Ten-Minute Legal-Pro MBA (business/finance concepts explained specifically for legal professionals): ILTA White Paper lead article, May 2007.
- Designing Applications for Global Performance (what to look for, and why, in determining how well an application will function on distributed networks): ILTA White Paper lead article, January 2007.
- What Works, and What Doesn’t (knowledge management): Law Technology News, December 2005.
- The Inside Counsel Ten: Steven as “cover boy”
Online Posts of Interest
- Steven’s Legal Project Management Blog (ongoing)
- Introduction to Legal Project Management (LPM) (September 2009).
- Calculating ROI Costs and Benefits – Factors to Consider (August 2009).
1Please note that online magazine links change often, especially for back issues. We do check these links occasionally, but if you find one that isn’t working, let us know and we’ll track it down. Also, some of these links may require free registration.